Land title staff are unable to advise on legal rights or actions associated with land titles and charges. The Registrar of Land Titles and staff...

View a map of the Land Title Districts in BC for more information.

Transferring title such as after the death of a spouse or owner on title requires the expertise of a legal professional. See...

You can search for a PID using ParcelMap BC, the LTSA's online map of active...

Owners are typically involved or notified when charges are registered against their title. The notice will include information about the nature of...

These applications and documents require a filing letter:

  • Amendment to Bylaws, Strata Property Act, Form I
  • Forms A and B (one letter), Land Spouse Protection Act
  • Forms C and D (one letter), Land Spouse Protection Act
  • Application to amend/correct a title, supporting documents
  • Application to amend a plan, supporting documents
  • Change of Address for a Strata Corporation, Form D
  • Builders Lien Act, Form 5 Claim of Builders Lien
  • Contravention of Bylaw, supporting documents
  • Notice of Interest, Builders Lien Act, Form 1
  • Power of Attorney
  • Notice to Commence an Action, Builders Lien Act, Form 6, supporting documents
  • Posting Plan