The Land Title and Survey Authority of British Columbia (LTSA) has released expanded online ordering capabilities and ParcelMap BC Search enhancements in the myLTSA portal.
More ordering capabilities are now available in myLTSA Enterprise, enabling customers to:
- Order land title documents online through the Scan on Demand service.
- Order land title document and electronic plan certifications online.
Customers will also see the following usability improvements and enhanced capabilities in ParcelMap BC Search:
- More easily access ParcelMap BC Search from the main myLTSA Enterprise navigation menu.
- Get information faster and easier—including better mobile device compatibility—via usability improvements throughout the system.
- Addition of Fabric History layers for parcels that have been added or updated since the region became operational in ParcelMap BC, including:
- Search fabric history by interactive map click, by Shape and by using the Search Parcels by Text options.
- See visual cues and tool tips that distinguish historical parcel representations from active parcels in Search results and on the map.
For more information and updated support tools, visit the myLTSA Help site. Customers can also contact the myLTSA Technical Support team at myLTSATechSupport@ltsa.ca or by phone at 604-630-9630 or 1-877-577-LTSA (5872), option 2.