Certain survey processes require an application to the Surveyor General.
The Direction to Land Surveyors titled, Submission of Statutory Applications to the Surveyor General, explains the process for submitting electronic applications to the Surveyor General. The main types of applications handled by the Surveyor General Division are:
- Accretion, s.94(1)(c) Land Title Act
- Natural Boundary Adjustment, s.94(1)(d) Land Title Act
- Accretion or Natural Boundary Adjustments on Statutory Right of Way Plans, s.118 Land Title Act
- Authority to Hold Statutory Rights of Way, s.218 Land Title Act
- Authority to Hold Covenants, s.219 Land Title Act
- Block Outline Surveys, s.69 Land Title Act
- Exemptions, s.108 Land Title Act
- Explanatory Plan of Blocks within E&N Land Grant, s.70 Land Title Act
- Inclusions, s.58 Land Act
- Public Road Allowances, s.79 and s.80 Land Act
- Mineral Title Plan
- Parcel Designation and Plan Confirmations.
- Monument Renewal
- See the Application Checklist to help you prepare a complete application package to the Surveyor General.