To change a name for a company on title.
- A copy of the Change of Name or Amalgamation from the Corporate Registry.
- A duly-completed Form 17 - Change Company Name.
- The Duplicate Certificate of Title must be surrendered if not on file at the land title office.
- Pay the Indefeasible Fee of $71.58 for each parcel or charge affected.
- For an Amalgamation only, complete Property Transfer Tax (PTT) Return (FIN579S).
- If you require assistance with or a copy of this PTT form, contact the Ministry of Finance, Property Transfer Tax Section. Please do not contact the land title office as we cannot help you with this specific form.
- Cheques payable to the "Minister of Finance" are the only acceptable form of payment accepted at land title office. All cheques for PPT payment must be must be payable to the "Minister of Finance" rather than the LTSA. The land title offices accept manually filed PTT forms on behalf of the Ministry of Finance as a courtesy to LTSA customers.
- If you require confirmation of registration, please complete a Request Form for State of Title Certificate and for each title include payment of $14.31 for the Certification fee.