COVID-19 Notice: LTSA Front Counters Open By Appointment Only

Please be aware that LTSA’s Land Title Office front counters are open by appointment only. A new booking and visiting procedure is in place to protect the safety of our customers and staff. Customers can contact the Customer Service Centre to book an in-person visit. Please visit or follow us on Twitter for more information.

When a strata corporation is established in BC, it is required by the Strata Property Act to file copies of its strata plan, bylaws and other records with the land title office.

The land title office will have the official copy of the strata plan but may not always have the most recent copies of bylaws and other strata information. A registry agent or other professional can advise on the best way to request strata property information.

Common Property

Strata owners own their individual strata lots and together own the common property as a strata corporation. The strata plan common property record is contained with the land title register and registers any charges and legal notations affecting the common property. It is free to search using myLTSA.

Where to Find Strata Property Information

Strata Property Act Forms

Some Strata Property Act forms are required by the land title office when transferring a strata property, such as a Form F Certificate of Payment.

The Form F certifies either that no money is owing to the strata corporation or that money is owing but arrangements have been made to pay or dispute the amount. This form is not a land title form but is required by the land title office when transferring a strata property or for a lease or assignment of a lease pertaining to a strata lot. The strata corporation is responsible for providing the Form F.